View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
w0rM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z06
w0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afbunn View Post
I really don't know why so many people blindly follow Apple products. ESPECIALLY this iPad Mini. So let me get this straight: iPad Mini, 16gb, wifi only, will sell for $329. However, a Google Nexus 7, with the SAME FEATURES AS IPAD MINI, sells for $199. But just because the iPad has the "iPad" name on it, you'll spend close to double what you'd pay for a Nexus 7? Just because Apple says theirs is better and that you should buy it? Even putting their shady, lawsuit-happy antics with Samsung aside, why would/should you buy an iPad Mini over a Nexus 7? Because of iOS? Being locked out of doing anything outside of Apple's playpen OS versus the freedom of Android? I'll never understand it.
Looks like you haven't been doing your research. Read this. Android and the Nexus 7 have lots of issues... not the least of which is stability... but who cares about that, right?

I'm actually not a huge fan of Apple. I do have an iPhone and a iPad 1 but I own them because they are the most universally compatible mobile devices in the world. Why you Android fans refused to own up to the multitude of issues with the Android OSs over the years is beyond me.

It's just like the old Linux vs Windows debate. You can do WAY more with Linux than you can do with any version of Windows. So why isn't everyone using Linux? Because not everyone gives a rats about being able to tweak the crap out of their technology. Some people just want to pick it up and use it.

If you can't understand that, I'm not sure what to tell you.

| SOLD September 14th, 2013 | My Build Journal
w0rM is offline   Reply With Quote