View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #21 (permalink)
jlo370z
Im a Fireball

Drives: 11 370z Red 6spd
jlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afbunn View Post
I really don't know why so many people blindly follow Apple products. ESPECIALLY this iPad Mini. So let me get this straight: iPad Mini, 16gb, wifi only, will sell for $329. However, a Google Nexus 7, with the SAME FEATURES AS IPAD MINI, sells for $199. But just because the iPad has the "iPad" name on it, you'll spend close to double what you'd pay for a Nexus 7? Just because Apple says theirs is better and that you should buy it? Even putting their shady, lawsuit-happy antics with Samsung aside, why would/should you buy an iPad Mini over a Nexus 7? Because of iOS? Being locked out of doing anything outside of Apple's playpen OS versus the freedom of Android? I'll never understand it.

its wifi only??? that makes it garbage for the car.....I use spotify from my phone, like pandora i suppose but i like spotify better. I need the 3g to get my play lists to play while mobile.

that being said, apple product are great for home networking applications and ease of use. but for the car I need to access the grid when off the network
jlo370z is offline   Reply With Quote