View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #308 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I think all it really requires is a diagram with how to route the hoses and a diagram for the wiring, and just a couple handy tips, like which side to install hoses on first for ease (passenger). Everything else is pretty self evident.
Mike, I actually stopped working on the manual last night because I ordered some small parts that I think would make the job a lot easier! I should have them tomorrow i hope then I will do a full install on the test tank and document it.

The manual is turning out really nice! I will send you a copy of where I am so far.

Oh, I also thought of a way to perform a sweep test of the level sensor so that you can make sure it has full swing and doesnt contact the baffle before you put it all together and start the car. I will be adding that to the manual hopefully tonight.