View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 08:42 AM   #75 (permalink)
Scribe
Base Member

Drives: Touring-Sport-Manual
Scribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys. I'll cut the drama. It was in good fun. Kids will be kids and in the days of internet anonymity lying to impress others is pervasive. It looks like he may actually have a 370Z. And if he doesn't, that's fine. This kid did not make any friends from the other board because he didn't have the qualities that a lot of people consider to be required of others: honesty. He is more than welcome here, as I was, and I appreciate the willingness of this community to receive an obviously flawed person.

What also must be realized is that there are a lot of people here that spilled over from the other forums and some people are not going to be so happy to see such blatant indecency. There are people here that are very suspect of his purchase arrangements as well. I realize that this is a reason to use the ignore function, but I hate that I have to censor myself from something that should I would not to see take place anyhow, but I don't run this forum. This looks to be a fresh start for the Z community. Let's hope to avoid the problems of the previous by being respectful and honest.

You will not find any more baiting or drama from me. My apologies to the community.
Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote