View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
New Cor 4-Piece Wheels ***WARNING*** - Wheels & Tires - NAGTROC - The Nissan GT-R Owners Club

This manufacturer makes wheels for many private labels including Strasse Forged.

This is one of worst wheel failures I have seen.

W.O.W. You have out done yourself again. Too bad Strasse cuts their own wheels with their own tooling. Ohhh and they also design their own wheels and have them tested before they bring them to market. That is why they only have a few designs... not because of lack of creativity but because their designs are proven and have not failed... And as the original article says the COR wheels warranties are void when in competition... That is COR not Strasse Forged... Also, Strasse Forged Hosts Track days for its customers both drag and HPDE's. The wheels are proven to be reliable on and off the track. My original set of strasse wheels are on their 3rd or even 4th vehicle and still look brand new! I am on my second set of wheels from them. I have sold over a dozen sets of wheels and have had ZERO problems with both customer service and the product itself.

You are making an attempt at a strawman argument. Everyone appreciates you linking the thread about the wheels and bringing to light the situation. HOWEVER, I and Others do NOT appreciate you lumping in other companies because YOU THINK YOU KNOW how their business is run.

Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054