View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #256 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Issue

So I got Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's...

Front - 265/35/19
Rear - 285/35/19

Wheels: stock sport package
Suspension: Swift, SPL rear camber and toe bolts, stock shocks.

Issue: I noticed the car definatly has more bite in the front when cornering but in a strait line it is a bit unstable. In other words the slightest input given to change lanes and the car wants to fly into the next lane. I know this is because of the plus sized tire in the front and I can control it just fine but I wonder if adjusting the suspension would help cure this condition. Ultimately my goal is better handling all around with an emphasis on cornering. Just wondering if you all had suggestions??