View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #52 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
the "feel" of a 500whp 370z is much different than a 500whp GT-R, why? well turbo lag gives you quite the sensation of OMG this is fast, since you can really feel that torque spike when you hit full boost

a 500whp GT-R is still on stock turbo, meaning it will spool practically instantly, the torque curve believe it or not is relatively flat, with almost no lag in response

This is so true the car's will feel different good post

[QUOTE=MyKindaGuise;1975787]Well starting to spool and full boost are quite different..But thats why I asked for confirmation because most of the videos ive seen arent exactly clear. So are they spooling at 3k or full boost by 3k? Even so that is lower than what I thought I saw and quite releaving.[/QUOTE

I dont mean to sound rude but I think you need to look at some dyno graphs and not youtube videos to look at when turbos on these cars hit full boost.The smaller GT28 turbo are full boost at 3000-3500 rpm's on these car's, my car with stage 3 turbo's hit full boost by 4500 rpm's 14 psi.

Last edited by Mr.Squeeze; 10-23-2012 at 03:34 PM.