View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #8814 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Mississauga is the delivery hub, they get put on another truck to be delivered to my house.

I'll be in Mississauga later this week to take my car to AMS for what will hopefully be a positive clutch install experience... Review to follow in the Canada thread.
Have you ask Marcus where did he got all those mods install?

Quote:
The price tag probably isn't that big of a difference between what I've spent on the Z and what a used GTR sells for... I'd have to add up receipts to be sure, but that's not going to happen.
No.... don't do that my friend.... don't............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Good Morning honey~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good Morning Mr.onzedge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
z family....its raining and is extremely foggy in chicago =no z

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
Raining in here too.... hopefully it'll be sunny tomorrow like the forecast says, the Z needs a wash&wax very badly.....

Quote:
Keep the VDC on for him and stay safe.

Last time I let someone drive my car (not the Z) he rolled it. This was also the day before I was trading it in... The "he" was also my father...
^ in the post........

Good afternoon everyone!!! Rainy in here... still fun driving the Z