View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC671 View Post
Thanks for the Vid. Can you take other videos like take off, inside the cab, and just from outside the car not on the dyno?

I too have the ARK CBE and was wondering how this combo would sound. I'm waiting any day now to get my FI LTH. I can't wait
Yeah I can get some other videos for you. Just know its super loud in the cabin lol. Especially once you hit 4k rpms the Ark exhuast flow just opens right up and screams. Its my favorite setup and ive heard many in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Looking at your dyno, looks like the drop ins are restricting your top end. I think you'd be over 300 with intakes and tuning. Strong numbers on a mustang dyno regardless. Sounds good. For some reason, mine sounds similar to a street bike at full song, I'm not complaining, I haven't heard a video of a 370z that's as high pitched as mine.

Thanks Yeah I need intakes bad but im working on custom making my own CAI's so those will hopefully be on soon. With a tune I should be around 310-330 on that dyno

Have any videos of your setup? I know alot on here despise that kind of sound but I like it.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote