View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chemy
Base Member

Drives: Nismo 370Z, Pearl
Chemy is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone have an exhaust cutout controlled?

Just curious if anyone had an aftermarket exhaust with a cutout somewhere in the system? I work for Porsche and a few of my clients have a Capristo exhaust, which is just the best sounding exhaust anywhere on the planet.. mind boggling. You can turn the exhaust on or off by a keychain clicker. You can even control when it comes on! It has four seetings. Off (regular exhaust) Full On, On only when you floor it and on only when you reach say 5,000 rpms. This is also a $6,000 plus exhaust setup.. really goes from quiet to ULTRA LOUD.

Not sure I wan tthis or not on a car like this. I dont need it to be electronicly controlled, could me mechanical. I was just wondering if anyone had something like this and how it would sound with the VQ. I think I migth call Tony in the AM and see how he feels about it.

I'm not even sure where in the exhasut it would go to really open it up and just be absurdly loud
2012 Nismo, PW #512. FI CBE SS w/12" Res, Stillen g3's, UpRev, Kenwood 9990HD, Focal speakers and tweeters, Wicked Cas corner box with JL 10" w6, 35% ceramic tint, full clear bra.
Chemy is offline   Reply With Quote