View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:35 PM   #82 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
The Z unds like a POS stock. Reconsider that one.

So GTR, Lambo and Audi R8 drivers aren't true enthusiasts???
LMAO!!! I KINDA agree, the Z needs at least an intake then exhaust to really open it up, but it really wasn't that bad when I had it stock...

And yeah, I think in a few years you won't find a car with 3 pedals, I REALLY appreciate a manual, but accelerating to 60 is my game... An auto is quicker, sorry... (I know a 370 isn't the best straight line car, but it's the car I have and I just like the 370 a lot...

And you forgot Ferraris, Aston Martins, Porsches, McLaren's MP4-12C, and Mercedes' SLS, and the SLR... (I probably forgot a few) LOL

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 10-22-2012 at 10:42 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote