View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:19 PM   #81 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
I am so over the whole power thing. honestly i put headers and a cam in my camaro for sound reasons. was fine with the stock power.

the car is up for sale as of today on couple sites/forums. looking to have a Z within months.

i plan to keep the 370z stock, as i plan to daily drive it. kind of over the modding thing also. after doing it, it gets real old.

what i plan to do is. rims, springs, cat back.

The Z unds like a POS stock. Reconsider that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsolo View Post
Unless you're really itching for a new/different car or there's something wrong with the camaro, who cares what other people drive.

With all the mods you've done, you're going to end up taking a loss on the deal. Is it really worth it to be in a somewhat more unique car? Around here, I see lots of G's (mostly awd), Z's, camaro's, mustangs, etc... The only thing that bothers me is that most of them are automatics. True enthusiasts drive with 3 pedals, not 2
So GTR, Lambo and Audi R8 drivers aren't true enthusiasts???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler20c View Post
I had a '10 SS and i traded it on a brand new '10 Z with sports package. Sorry to say it, but I missed my camaro every single time I drove my Z. I still wish i wouldnt have gotten rid of it.
3/4 of NEW Z34 buyers, that have NO experience with previous Z/G or similar vehicles, are impulse buyers. They buy the car for its rarity and image. They think less about the type of performance it gives. If you are looking for a highway beast and weekend quarter mile track car. The SS is the car for many... or mustang. But if you're looking to maximize your experience in the corners, canyon runs and road coarse style track days. The Z is for you... though not as neutral and balanced as a FRS/BRZ and not as powerful as the MUSCLE 3 top line cars... it offers a median between the 2 styles of cars that a neutral enthusiast who feels comfortable with either import or domestic can feel comfy in a Z.

Never buy a car based on looks and image if it's a sports car. You truly have to find what fits. At least if you're buying a sports car for the SPORT of it. If your sole interest is looking good? I guess it doesn't matter. Honestly, buying a sports car based solely on image is a waste of cash. But to each his own. Not saying that's you... But you definitely should have spent more time test driving the Z to see if it fits.

The Z is truely a small market car. Most people in our country are far right or left in there sport car choices.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 10-22-2012 at 10:43 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote