View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #26 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81DAWG View Post
I looked up the number for the Z's filter in the reference book and then found it on the shelf. My first thought was...WTF! Are you kidding? I could not believe the filter for the Z was so small.
A larger filter has to filter out more dirt than such a tiny one. Have to wonder why the Z engine was engineered to use such a small filter.
I use a Bosch that I don't think is cross referenced with my Stillen oil filter sandwich plate... I found it in Walmart just by looking at the base which says 22mm (our size) and matching it with the largest filter that will fit on the plate... No issues with it at all.... I'll update with the model once I find the box or picture of the box on my phone
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote