Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #991 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Yeah they got soundly thumped by the 3-4 Redskins soooo...
Also I'd argue that "strongest division" does not necessarily equate to "best records" at least this early on.

That said, the bears (limbo?) and packers (old) look solid. Viks are counterfeit and lol Lions.
Oh and don't use the Cardinals as an example of what the Viks are capable of because they're crap too.
Not saying the Vikings are good, just doing way better than I expected (which wasn't much in the first place). Bears and Packers are both strong. Lions should be doing better, but are still a dangerous team to play. I think they can still get better through the rest of the season if they start playing well, but don't think they will make the playoffs.

I agree about the NFC West though, some pretty mean defenses there. Still only see the Niners as serious playoff contenders though. If the other 3 teams had decent offenses to go with their defenses, then they would all be potential playoff teams. Seahawks I would say are a maybe for a wild card.