View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
There was a comedy bit Chris Rock did that women will push and push men because they know men will not hit them. I guarantee if she were actually thinking that bus driver were going to hit her back, she wouldn't have been acting a fool. I can't quite say I would have reacted the same way as the bus driver, but I won't exactly be calling for his resignation either.
In an interview with her she said "In the future I would just remove myself from that [situation]" or something like that. Sounds like she learned her lesson! She's a one black-eye kinda girl! Quick study!
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote