View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
37Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z MB 6M -sold
37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Active System Confirguration

I running an active system via an Audison bitTen (smaller version of the bitOne) for my simple one 5-channel amp with focal K2P's in the stock location along with a sub and amp located in the rear hatch area. The bitTen greatly enhance the sound and imaging from the speakers. The crossovers that came with the Focal speakers were deleted in my active set-up and are controlled by the bitTen. The bitTen is more recent signal processor and is more user friendly than the bitOne.

I know the bitOne will controll three amps and may be what you are looking for in your set-up.

The other brands mention were either not available when I installed my sound system or were new. Another source to check into on signal processor experiences and installation tips is DIYMA.

Last edited by 37Z; 10-22-2012 at 07:54 AM.
37Z is offline   Reply With Quote