View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #29534 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
So, I popped the trunk light cover off.....then pulled it outta its little wiring harness (if thats even the right word).....looks like theres a tiny little fuse inside of it along with the bulb. 12v 5w bulb.....tried to jiggle it free but no go.....there is a copperish color section that wraps around the bulb or so it seems. Not sure how to get this little sucker out.
See i'd want to tackle that kinda thing but I don't like messing with electrical things and wires much. That and the DIY thing i'm just not entirely sure i'm following because I don't know if you just have to buy the LEDs or do you need other things? Is it as simple as just getting the raw LED itself?