View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #2403 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
Now the thing about the cts-v was, it FELT heavy. I mean, the car is 4300lbs (auto)...It still had the power like crazy, but you can feel the heaviness in the corners. But for a 4300lb car, it handled great. The Benz is like 500lbs lighter but has less power and shifts MUCH quicker. The Benz also FELT sportier, it handled a tad better, but even all the positives of the Benz, unless youre pushing 180lbs tops, your back will be take a beating in those seats, my kidneys were killing me after test driving it for a half hour (much to the disappointment of the carmax salesman who was getting a little frustrated that I kept driving it lol). But the interior is what was really crappy, the nav wasnt touch screen, no usb or ipod outlets, just a LOT more basic, not to mention all of the creaks I heard and the car only had like 30k on the clock.

Oh, and insurance is VERY high with the caddy. For me, im paying 53 a month full coverage for my z, it would jump nearly 40 a month with a caddy. The Benz, it actually went down a dollar a month.

I am driving down to fredericksburg to test out a nice coupe cts-v again, and hopefully the salesman will let me take it over 40 this time around!
Insurance is a major concern, so I'll check that out. Surprised about the creakiness. Z is the most expensive insurance quote I've had. More than a mustang, wrx sti, and even a z06.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote