View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 07:57 AM   #2399 (permalink)
Cristobal09
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 22 ZL1 & Explorer ST
Cristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond repute

So I had a busy day yesterday.....first test drive was a 2011 cts-v sedan.

Then went to carmax to look at an 09 c63 amg....

So ive always loved the c63, as well as the cts-v. First, besides the BEAUTIFUL sound the c63 made, it was pretty shtty. Rode like a log wagon, and unless you weight 160lbs, you wont fit in the seats with those incredibly high seat bolsters. Overall, not a bad car, but coming from the cts-v, it was cruddy.

Then there was the cts-v.......lets just say the value for the money was wayyyyyyy better than the benz. This is the third ctsv I test drove but the first one I drove I had a dbag salesman that wouldnt let me go above 40, the second one I drove I had 3 other friends (one pushing 300lbs) so it felt like a dog. I hopped back into my z and I wanted to cry. I dogged the hell out of the sedan I had last night, and I even felt it handled better than my Z since it has PSS tires on it. What a machine....

14 more months!!