View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 03:06 AM   #34 (permalink)
tturbo370z
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z sport 6mt
tturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LafitteZ View Post
yooo man congats on the numbers and tune. I dont know how the dynapack reads numbers but you can turn that sucker up some more safely. i pulled 548 whp at 11.5 psi at 110 shop temps last year on dynojet at z1. your going to have a smile everytime you get in it. Iv been beating on mine over a year now at these power levels. just some food for thought before you build the motor. you have more left in it safely. Unless dynapack reads low numbers like dyno dyanamics.
That would be nice and hope it turns out that way. The car is actually in the process of being redone as the previous shop didn't do me any favors by installing it all crappy making the car undrivable. It now resides in the loving hands of GTM to be brought back to life in the next few weeks. Renting a Toyota yaris for the last few mos has been killing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Why does your dyno say its a 350Z_G35???
It was just the file the tuner had it under. He apparently didn't have any 370z maps previously

Tturbo370z 800whp build
https://instagram.com/jdm_370z
tturbo370z is offline   Reply With Quote