View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 12:13 AM   #2850 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
WTF is that, a bank drive-thru? I'm a little confused why people are parking there, though I understand it's probably after hours, but I definitely wouldn't block someone in like that.

No words for the red reTARD... nope, still nothing.
Yeah, the bank is in the heart of our downtown, so people park there after hours all the time. But usually it's two people in the lane, one at the front and one at the back so that everyone can still get out. This guy got kinda screwed. And it's a well known unspoken rule, don't park in such a way as to block everyone else in. What a DB lol.

And the truck at the gas station next to me pulled in right behind me. He swerved, almost hot my car, then slammed on the brakes and skidded to a stop like that. I got out and gave him a piece of my mind, and almost a piece of my work boot up his ***. He stammered an apology and then shuffled off.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote