View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:35 AM   #1040 (permalink)
valpozguy
Track Member

Drives: 09 z
valpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I wanted to turbo this car so bad... It would help even more if the Z had dct. there's about a 600-700 hp threshold on those until you need to mod the tranny. At best, on the stock tranny we could push about 5 lbs of boost for about 375rwhp. Any further and we'll need tranny upgrade components. Turboing the AT will cost @ minimum $25k.
With the 2015 possibly coming as a Turbo? I'd rather upgrade that car with the plumbing to do more at half the price. I will continue modifying the suspension and body on my current Z. Also making fine tunes to engine performance, then get a next gen... This Z i will give to my wife. If i can make this an N/A car that can get 12.7 on the quarter? I'll be happy for now.
Not true don't say things u know nothing about!

sent from my SAMSUNG- SINGLE TURBO SGH-1717
valpozguy is offline   Reply With Quote