View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:25 AM   #27 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light

nice pick up. i can say after driving a few porsches pretty hard that its not a car that will easily forgive u if u go past the boundries. the z will start over and understeering top let u know u are over doing it. the porsche is grip grip grip grip GONE. but i can speak to the power of the 911's. it's not that there's that much more, its just the 911's rear engine design allows the car to use them much more effeciently. i.e. punching it a little sooner out of the corner because the back end is completely planted. no hunting for traction like the z.

but again, word to the wise, DO NOT get over confident in this car. it will swap ends faster than u can imagine. ask me how i know lol.

AWESOME pick up tho. i'm jelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compdoc777 View Post
The Nismo is faster.

Don't get me wrong Porsche is great, but a good driver in a Nismo will own ya!
doubtful... that same driver in the 911 WILL be faster. until u have really driven one to its limits its hard to understand. it really is. the 911 is just a more planted sports car

Last edited by edub370; 10-20-2012 at 10:28 AM.
edub370 is offline   Reply With Quote