View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jnext/Jline fender extensions finally installed....

well ive had these sitting in my trunk for the longest time... i bought them a while back from kenchan, im not even sure if his still part of this forum (i never see him post no more) but id like to thank him still for the awesome price he gave me on this....

anyways the fitment was dead on super easy mod to install... clean the surface. put 3m double stick tape promotor and stick on the extensions... tell me what you guys think....

i still needa get the rears ive been procrastinating on this mod wayyy to long so i figure since i have the front on... ill force myself to finally get the rears....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote