View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #395 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub370 View Post
had a couple kids in an old busted *** accord pul up beside me and rev the nuts off the car and stare at me. i just looked over and hollered, "way too much for me man. my ride can't handle that thing!" they chuckled and drove off. gotta have a sense of humor about the whole thing. don't be the tunnel vision a hole that acts like nobody exists around them
reminds me of this one time a newer camry with passengers in the back was pacing me on the freeway all the way until the freeway ended at a stop light. get to the stop light and have my windows rolled down, kid in the back seat rolls down his window and asked me how many seats my Z had at which i replied "2" after which he made a snyde remark about it "only" having 2 seats. i just told him "i have enough room in the trunk for a couple of dead hookers". priceless look on kids face followed shortly before i sped off when the light turned green
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote