View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #2633 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT370Z View Post
It looks like you guys are pretty active with meets, I was in Addison last night at the other Z Club meet. After seeing that pearl white Z in the picture you posted, it's going to force me to mod my pearl white 2013 Z.

I can't really find to many 2013 mods at the moment. I'm pretty sure 2012 would workout but no one really claiming mods for 2013 just yet.

I will be on the look out for the next meet, just give me another reason to drive. Of course, the weather has to be right for me to go. If I ever hear it's going to rain or sprinkle rain ( I'm out ).
same mods as those from 09-12 only difference in 2013s are the front bumper and built-in "oil cooler"

People were talkin on fb about next meet being in Arlington so if that's not too far for you, by all means, join us the more the merrier

Were you at the ZCoT meet last night?
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |
sexZness is offline   Reply With Quote