View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell kind of insurance are you guys carrying? My automotive insurance will pay 100% for rock chip repair service. And if they have to replace the entire windshield in a worst case scenario, my deductible is only $100. Should be included with any standard comprehensive insurance policy.

I recommend you call your insurance company first. If they do cover it, they will set you up with someone to fix it. Otherwise, call SafeLite if you have to pay for it yourself - it'll cost $50.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |