View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:25 AM   #230 (permalink)
tonybui
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Sports 6 Speed
tonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbear View Post
Hey . . . on the return run through the tunnel gearing down through each gear all the way to first would have sounded awsome. Great sound on the "going" run.

Yellow is the most outstanding Z color. . . . and great looking rear end of your car. Where did not get that? and Was it expensive to get it painted to match?
Yeah, I didn't want to drive too fast round old people lol. They were giving the stares.
I purchased my bumper and spoiler from 2 forum members. You could get then from aerojacket, carbon signal or UAM, they are vendors here.
Painting cost depends on where you live and the shop you go to. Be looking at least 1k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk