View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 09:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Well I really am sorry, I just paid to have a decent sized crack filled in my wife's windshield a few months ago.

On a somewhat related note, if you go to deltakits.com they have everything you need to repair it yourself. It's a lot easier than you think, and you could even do it for others as side money. Once you get the tools and supplies, it costs you around 70¢ to fix someone's windshield, and you charge $60-$100 depending on where you live. I'd say that's a good turnaround

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
Mama does need money........
I think I'm just going to head to the carwash close to my house after work and pay the $20 to seal it. *sigh* Is today over with yet? Reallllly not looking forward to my management duties.