View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 02:43 AM   #31 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
I had no luck what so ever with any amount of shimming etc. it got to the point I couldnt listen to the radio even at a mild volume and every bump it made that dang rattle. After taking it to the dealer several times and complaining about it someone in the office yelled "it's the regulator" We had replaced every piece in the door including the door panel even the switches. The second the regulator was replaced it was perfect. No more rattle over bumps and the bass from the speaker sounded pristine. It's covered under warranty and most likely u will have to tell them what it is. My Nissan dealer was slow figuring it out. GL and hope this helps
Excellent!!
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote