View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #29432 (permalink)
CrownR426
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Manual
CrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
5pm today....
i dunno why they made a huge orange, all i know is every car club meets there... have some orange juice and stuff.......lol

the place is flooded with popo's on regular meet days
LOL! Reminds me of edgewater! This chick this summer was rolling on E and she was like naked on her car and ****. I was at starbucks and this kid came saying theres a chick down by TJ MAX naked dancing on her car. So then we all look and we see a girl on top of a car. Everyone starts saying TITTIES! and you just hear massive engine start ups. SO ******* funny! She was wearing fishnets! Right when it was getting good a ******* civic was doing a burnout and the driver hit a girl so cops came. Everyone left before they reached our side of the complex... Good times 09! Got pics too lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
ok, a guy's G got hit.... he said an Asian guy hit his G... got all the paperwork done

then someone says, why do you have to mention the guy was Asian

i reply with
Hey hey I take that offensively...