View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:30 PM   #952 (permalink)
djtodd
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo TT
djtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader19 View Post
If that were the case then why offer 2 styles? It's for looks. I'm still looking for a well lit picture of the CF version. It's the difference between ordering this unit or the HKS.
A few things...

1) The CF option is not just for looks. It has a definite change it sound (for the better).

2) Having owned both, the quality of the FI kit is orders of magnitude higher. It's hard to describe until you see it in person. Not to say that the HKS isn't a good unit, but everything I have seen from FI is a work of art. Also, aesthetically I prefer the baffled look of the FI tips as opposed to the tin cans on the HKS.

3) Call up HKS if you need support/questions/etc, then call Tony. Enough Said.

Lastly...support the community vendors! They certainly support us.
djtodd is offline   Reply With Quote