View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #258 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyboy916 View Post
Ok so here the update. Friday I will be going to take pics of the engine when it's open. I had to wait for some seal to come in cause the dealership had none for when they put the engine covers back on. They just came in. The can install will be finished by beginning of next week. The Nissan manual calls for two to three full days but here on Guam I have to plan for longer. That's just the island life here lol. I am getting other things done to the car as well at the same time. Sorry for the long delay. That's what happens when u live on an island in the middle of bum **** nowhere lol. Hope u guys are still interested.
Wow -- good luck!

Do you have a baseline to compare it to?