View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #52 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
According to Nissan the next Z will be lighter and they also speculated the possibility of a boosted 4-cyl.

Nothing is firm, but they did indicate that the Z isn't going anywhere just yet, and that a new concept will be revealed within the next year or two.

A 2015-2016 release date for next gen sounds about right, but again, nothing offical has been confirmed.
you know i love you jordo but i simply cannot see a four cylinder Z. a smaller, twin turbo v6? maybe. from what i've heard, even that is doubtful. there are a lot of people blogging/posting/speculating based on either wrong or NO information at all. these rumors get repeated (for some stupid reason ) and then get posted here where they become gospel. at the end of the day, we just have to wait and see what nissan announces when they feel like doing so