View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 07:43 AM   #91 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
did you even watch any of the races?
Did you ever look at actual results? ...just saying. Remember these are endurance races. They're driving car much harder and taking more chances than consistent winners in the series. I attribute limited success to great driving than to the 370z. And still have yet to see commercially available products come from this series? just was hoping we rank amatuers would get some table scraps. Oh well it's still fun to watch a 370z in the grand am field. I don't fault Doran Team. I had higer expectations for them and Nissan in this series. Sorry just saying what I feel. I still wish them well and hope they do better next year! If 370z is such a ringer why are no other teams in Grand Am going with this car? Just wondering? If well regarded team like Doran can't get this car in winners circle I'm sure others look at that and go with other cars? I'm probably way off base but I wonder about this. Is it lack of factory support compared to other cars?

Last edited by Shamu; 10-17-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Shamu is offline   Reply With Quote