View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 01:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spryor View Post
Hi Junkman2008,

My brother, in addition to owning a 2001 Chevrolet Corvette, do you also own these vehicles? They are really nice and also very clean!

Is the middle car a Nissan GTR supercar?

spryor
A You Tube viewer flew me down to Tampa, Florida to show him how to care for these cars. This is just a few of the ones he had. I spent three days teaching him how to maintain the paint on each car. He covered all of my expenses and lodging, and paid me too. If you notice, it took me a few seconds to get out of that Lambo. I always thought I wanted one of those cars until I climbed out of his. I have accepted the fact that my azz is too old to be climbing in and out of something like that!

The GTR was a Black Edition, the 'Godzilla' of GTR's. He must have hit 160 bringing my to his house from the airport. That thing is awesome.

My friends were dogging me because they said I looked like a 12 year old sitting in one of the Lambo's. I would have to agree.

Here's two more of his rides. The man loves cars and nothing he owned was stock, including that Benz. That thing was really souped up. He has a need for speed!