View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #126 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

I just installed this lip a few days ago, fits well, and there is ZERO chance of installing it wrong unless you stick it on the the rear bumper? I used much larger screws, only the little ones for the ends. I will reinforce mine to forego the sagging, I love this lip, its only been on a few days and the positive comments are plentiful. honestly, even if the did nothing else than fix the future version, I am fine with that, being in the service industry I realize designs and products are not perfect, thus a flaw was found, so fix it, we already have the product, all we can do as a group is forewarn potential buyers. The Z market must just be too small to care about...