View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Hi datsunguy, welcome to the Forums and big congratulations on your new 370Z. You're a true Z enthusiasts. You'll find many Z enthusiasts like you here on our forums. The PG looks very good. Nissan didn't hesitate a bit to take Platinum Graphite 370Z to the LA Auto Show. The paddles feels so great. I had a chance to feel them and boy it's just perfect. Hope you have fun with your new Z. Feel free to create new threads and write some reviews on various components of the Z. Also, if you don't mind, you can post the price of you Z here **STICKY** How much did you pay for your 370Z?**STICKY**. It helps other member get an idea how much they should be looking to pay for their Z. You're our 21st 370Z owner. We are glad to have you here with us.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote