View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing
Default TE37SL's in Track Sizing and Limited Colors

Hello everyone!

Just got in our shipment from Ray's in Japan.

6 Pallets to be exact

Here are the goods!
18x10 +30
18.75 lbs each
18x11 +18
19.80 lbs each
Colors available:
Titanium Silver
Prototype Blue
Diamond Black
$3,500 Shipped per set within the Con US
We ship WORLDWIDE - Inquire within for other shipping rates

The TE37SL caters directly to the racing community. This wheel is lighter than any other TE37 variant, offers enormous amounts of room for big brake kit caliper clearance, open spoke design for proper brake cooling, and is aesthetically pleasing.

Taken directly from Ray's site:

"400 grams of weight loss on the 18x10.5 size was achieved using the latest technology and mold form tooling while maintaining the same original strength and rigidiy as our current TE37 line-up. Strictly catered to the racer community not to mention the stoic design appeal. Optional center caps cannot be fitted to this model."

The TE37 Super Lap is the perfect wheel for your strict track car, weekend roadster, or daily driver.

Vivid Racing carries all major tire manufactures including:

Toyo

Hoosier

Nitto

Hankook

Michelin

Yokohama

Etc....

We can set you up with full wheel/tire packages ready to bolt on and hit the track.

PLEASE PM me or use my contact info below for orders.
Thanks!

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote