View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #7804 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I think my repping behavior has become compulsive.
Ya think?! Lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.Isamu, Best Wishes To Your Nutz....

You got my OSIM rep in return.... :
OSIM Ms.BC20 my dear....

I like that Mini Z on that keyboard....

Good morning Everyone else

Drive the Z to work, as usual, going to leave the Z to the dealer this Wed, if everything is going as planned, they are going to replace the rag-top and re-arrange the lining of some parts on the frame to solve the rubbing issue...

And it also means I will have a rental for a week to 10 days....
ya got that right alcheng buddy
Quote:
very nice king! Very nice!
Quote:
Nice -- that is my new company -- they obviously have serious flaws in their human resources if they hired me.
shhhh...if its not in writing it didnt happen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I know where I need some, the rear wheel wells. Damn it's so loud, all I hear is the road dirt that the tires pick up. It doesn't help that i removed all of my rear interior panels to install the rear bumper and haven't reinstalled them yet.
i hate the road noise from there! It's on my mod list too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
I hear ya man.

raiiny in Atlanta. cloudy and bumpy on the flight. Rainy in Philly. And the fact that its Philly just makes it worse.
it was supposed to be overcast and 70 here...temp was 58 when i got to work and 58 when i left

Heres hoping for a better day tomorrow!