View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to say it dude but IMO it looks more like leather damage then fading, the material looks to be frayed or scuffed more then anything. Fading the leather would have kept the material looking the same just a different colour (faded) this looks like material has been damaged.........

It would be worth looking into seeing if you have any extra warranties that might cover the inside I know I had an additional one for interior and exterior above and beyond the factory warranty (I got free of charge due to a customer appreciation day BS on the day I bought my Z, which was a hook up from my buddy selling me the car from Nissan)