View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #374 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawlessZ View Post
Cops, such a PITA. Got pulled over Sat night in Burbank for no reason at all! All I did was accelerate a bit hard after making a full stop right turn. Like I didn't even pass 5k rpm or 40 mph and the idiot felt like pulling me over so he...passed 4 cars and goes into oncoming traffic just to pull me over. Thinks I'm drunk, threatens to tow my car for exhibition of speed, and gives me a tint ticket. A$$HOLE!
You need to be careful with your disparaging comments related to police officers -- it is a major "no-no" on this forum.

Also, driving around with illegally tinted windows is an open invitation to be pulled over and, in my opinion, not exactly all that smart. When you have visually illegal stuff like tint, no front plate, etc., and you get pulled over then you can only blame yourself. I realize that this is not why he nailed you, but when you drive a sports car, you need to understand who to not draw un-needed attention to yourself.