View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute
Default FTD in the rain #2

This weekend was at New Hampshire Motor Speedway with COMSCC Time Trial club for the last event of the season. New England weather was unpredictable as usual and I must have changed tires 4 times on Sunday. Time Trial was scheduled for right after lunch and of course it decided to start raining again during the lunch break. I was in the 4th run group of 20, and despite the fact that it started to dry out slightly later on I managed to take and hold FTD with 90 entries.

Best time in the dry was 1:17.1 so I was happy with the 1:24.1 in the damp since I had only managed 1:28's in the earlier wet session.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r6vCh9XUhQ

The telemetry is a bit out on the out lap, but syncs up after that. Unfortunately my mount slipped as well.