View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
jcosta79
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
jcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmazingNik View Post
I still have my 37 sedan but looking to sell it, and maybe get a 2013 Z..

The G has been alright a little issues here and there, I was reading through the issues with the Z and the clutch and pre-2012 overheating are what I've found to be common. Overheating won't be a problem as I won't track it, just some back road runs and it's 2013.

My main question was what are the biggest issues with this car? My G is on the verge of an engine problem, so I know the VQ w/ VVEL is a little touchy but if you guys have any warnings and heads ups I'd greatly appreciate it!

-Nik
I don't know how much of an "issue" it is, but you might want to keep a closer eye on oil levels between changes than you would on other cars. Some cars seem to burn more oil than others.

Also, if you get a Nismo, be prepared for a stiffer ride and a lot more road and wind noise. Oh, and more awesomeness too.
2012 PW NISMO #0559 - GT Spec Brace Kit - Swift Springs - ARK TP & Invidia CBE K&N Intake - UpRev Tune - 15mm Z1 Spacers & Studs - StopTech Slotted Rotors & SS Lines - ZSpeed CMAK with Stage 2 Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel
jcosta79 is offline   Reply With Quote