View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #1367 (permalink)
KamiSpeed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
KamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to KamiSpeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikkiphan1506 View Post
Hi guys,
I know this is not a very smart question but I hope u guys can help me to open my knowledge. As I have been reading, Some says that they use the combo of KONI & Swift. Does that mean that Koni coilover + swift spring on top? Is that ok if we use Stance coilver + Swift spring on top? is that also mean that we took the spring on the Coilover out and put the Swift spring on?
The Koni & Swift combo means that they replace the oem strut/shock with the koni strut/shocks & use swift lowering springs with them. This is a nice combo if you're looking for a stiffer, more track oriented suspension setup.

As for the Stance coilovers. These will use a different type of Swift springs, these won't be the 370Z Swift Spec R lowering springs, but universal linear metric coilover springs. These springs come in different sizes and spring rates to customize the coilover's performance/characteristics to your liking/needs.

Hopefully this helped clear some questions up.
KamiSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote