View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
sorry to go off topic but you think if i get the solar wing it wont look to much with my set up? a buddy of mine has it and i really like it
I think it would work, so long as it matches the roof (can't recall if yours was black or red like rest of the car. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else?)

I don't like it as a tinted piece, but paint matched it should look as good (or bad, depending on your tastes) as the Stillen roof spoiler.

I suppose you could also cf wrap it.

The major difference between the ebay one and these other roof spoilers is that the ebay one isn't as tall along the side. I'd say the Stillen one and the the Solar wing one are about twice as tall, so stands out a bit more.

I'll stick mine on with painters tape and take a photo.

Last edited by Jordo!; 10-13-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote