View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #838 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGA-Z View Post
Well the system is out, so that's not a prob... I feel the power of the car is not getting to the road as much, at least last night... The track was pretty slippery, we had a couple accidents, and a lot of spin outs... I myself was not getting any traction. Maybe another time at the track might get realistic times with the nitrous... Uprev is giving me a sponsorship with a free tune/nitrous tune, and half price on the labor for the dyno, and I am waiting to hear back from Stillen about their sponsorship, hopefully they can throw in G3's headers, HFC's or test pipes.. Etc.... We will see what they say...
....what is your 60ft? Are you on stock Potenzas? Did you do a small burnout to 'clean' the tires? When are you engaging the nitrous?

if you say there where a lot of spin outs + a few crashes, then there was probably some sort of oil/lubricant on the track itself.

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE
batman_4 is offline   Reply With Quote