View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:13 PM   #7445 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Hey alcheng, I drove the s2000, and shifted at or over 6K rpm, everything seemed fine. Shes been running over an hour now, you think Im safe?
I believe your S2000 is fine....

It happened to me during my VW years, I was going around 70mph at that time and all the sudden the engine 'choke'...

I stopped for a bit and gave it some gas, the engine sounds like it's going to die anytime but I just keep feeding gas slightly... after about 5 mins it went back to normal..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
good morning all last night I had a minimeet with a few of the local 370's was cold, but hear our some of the last tomes we can pull the cars out. on the way home my temp gauge showed 35...

on a positive note, while driving through downtown Chicago. I was at a stoplight when 2 beautiful women crossed the street in front of me. one of them said to the other "wow, nice car" (as she pointed at me)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
I bet you wanted back-seat in the Z at that moment, didn't you??

Last edited by alcheng; 10-13-2012 at 12:37 PM.