View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #7444 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Good morning peeps. I'm going back to bed.
Dang.... sometime I wanna be able to sleep in like some of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Good AM Everyone you too, Mr. Kenchan, wherever you are

Leaving soon to get started with breakfast tacos and beer before the Texas vs OU football game. And if you don't like football, please just shut your trap keyboard - I'm not going to start bashing opera or synchronized speed-walking or whatever $hit you waste your time with that isn't football.

Just kidding, of course, and no offense to Mrs. BC (or anyone else) since I know how much you despise the game

Hook'em Horns!
Texas! Fight!
OU Sucks!

Here's some pics from the State Fair at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas where the game is held every year. We generally go every year, but my wife's best friend decided to get married this weekend First one is with my lovely wife, Melody, prior to entering the stadium. Second photo is with my best man with our awesome game day shirts (yes, I will be donning it in just a few moments here, and yes, it was extremely hot that day and I sweat... a lot ).
Sounds awesome Mr.JARblue...

Take a beer for me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
morning everybody!
Football for some today-but me?! Heading to meet a bunch of Z entusiasts that i dont know -yet - . Motoring the Z (possibly the last time this year) in 15.
Good morning Ms.BC20....

Are you going to have a autocross today???? Have some fun for me please my dear~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning everyone

It's a slow start for me this AM. I feel like I killed a box of beer and anything else I could drink last night. But no booze was had last night, just awake for most of the night comforting a sick Mini Force. I think he has Mr.alcheng's H1N1 virus. lol.

I was able to open up the box to look at my gauges last night too. Unfortunately the boost gauge looks like it was used (dented and scratched) I will take pictures and message Jomer at Fred Bean Nissan. Hopefully he can get another one sent out to me. The other gauges and the controller are fine.

I will be happy when I finish this car. There is only a hand full of products/deals that have gone smoothly with this build, the rest has been a nightmare

Having said that, I should start at WIP, Journal or a Project thread.
Mr.GaleForce

Hope Mini-GaleForce will get well quickly, and yes, Mr.alcheng still recovering from the flu... much better except some coughing and running nose... and deep sexy voice...

I can't wait to see your new rims with the PSS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
I've let it run... its still running, I put it in each gear and revved it up to about 7k rpm.. damn, Im just kinda worried.

The engine reacted like it was being punched in the gut when I was driving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Thanks Alcheng
np bro, your car is fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
aint nothing but a G thing lol

but seriously......watching Velocity!
hey Mr.Nismo89

Good Afternoon Z'ers

Still driving the Z these dayz, as long as there's no snow and the temperature is ... oh well..... I can feel the DW is having less traction recently....

Z related:

I am going to leave my Z to the dealership to replace to rag-top, they are going to have to fix the lining at some part thus no more rubbing against the rag-top when opening/close... hopefully everything will work out fine...