View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:04 PM   #835 (permalink)
LEGA-Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Pearl White 370z
LEGA-Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by atx370z View Post
What's your trap speed?

I think you should free up your exhaust and get cold air intakes. HFC's, a catback, Stillen G3's and a tune. Even if you get high flow cats and an aftermarket y-pipe, that will help greatly.

If you're running high 13's without the nitrous... That's about right for a basically stock Z. The short tails aren't going to free up that much power and the K&N intakes are most likely heat soaking.

If you still have your system in the back, too... I'm not sure how much it all weights, but seems like it might be quite a bit. That's creating a lot of extra weight your Z is dragging around.
Well the system is out, so that's not a prob... I feel the power of the car is not getting to the road as much, at least last night... The track was pretty slippery, we had a couple accidents, and a lot of spin outs... I myself was not getting any traction. Maybe another time at the track might get realistic times with the nitrous... Uprev is giving me a sponsorship with a free tune/nitrous tune, and half price on the labor for the dyno, and I am waiting to hear back from Stillen about their sponsorship, hopefully they can throw in G3's headers, HFC's or test pipes.. Etc.... We will see what they say...

db Drive Audio|Katzkin Interior|K&N Typhoons|AAM Short Tails|Cold Fusion Nitrous
LEGA-Z is offline   Reply With Quote